Frequently Asked Questions.
Hi, I’m a uk Citizen living in England and would like to know how I can access the x3 pure material for men. I’ve tried to sign up and pay but for some reason I was declined. I think your material looks really helpful and I was wondering how I would be able to access and take part in the programme. Have you got to be a US user living in the states, or is there a way I can get and use the workshop material where I am? Any information would be great. Thank you,
I lost my marriage because of the progression of my addiction. I have tried very hard to overcome it and realize that I can t do it alone. I am in a catch 22 situation where I can’t afford therapy or rehab and I have tried meetings and I don t know what else to do. I keep struggling. At my best I went 127 days prior to my marriage ending which was a tremendous achievement. Since then I can t get more that five sober days. Ultimately I don t know what to do if I can t afford any help but desperately need it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
While I do not want to underestimate that you are in bondage to a full blown addiction, I do want to say that often times we are blinded by the power that we hold in just doing some simple things that Jesus commanded. Now mind you– they are so simple that people often get mad and say “there is no way…” but Jesus said that with Him, all things are possible. Why would He tell us how to do (or not do) something if it were not possible? So. Here goes.
When you’ve tried everything else, try stopping. 😉
1. Remove that which besets you. Is it your smart phone? Get rid of it. Is it your lap top or home computer? Get rid of it. What? You can’t do that? Or you won’t do that? Will you find every excuse as to why you can’t or do you want freedom enough to go to the extreme… at least for a little while to begin making new and righteous habits.
2. Accountability. Are you using it or utilizing it? Two totally different things. If you have “tried” accountability with someone(s) and it’s not working then you’re not doing it right. Suggestion: read OPEN or go through the OPEN workshop.
3. Serve others. Get outside of yourself and your situation and find ways to serve others. Serving others takes us out of isolation and puts us in a “doing” mode which is better than too much time on our hands.
4. Spend time in prayer and in the Word daily. Especially when you don’t feel like it.
5. Seek out like-minded community– consider X3groups or a Celebrate Recovery group.
Lastly- keep short accounts with God and be good to yourself by setting yourself up for a win. Looking for workarounds or loopholes is only setting yourself up for failure.
Is your 3xpure course appropriate for a father and 12 yr old son? Thank you!
You would be the best one to determine that and I would say it depends on two things– the maturity of the 12 year old and whether or not he has already been exposed to porn.
You may decide to consider the Pure Sex curriculum for youth.